Saturday, December 3, 2011

About My Blog

For a while I have been thinking about what to create as my "First Blog Post"!  First impressions are important...so they say. But then I had to remind myself that I'm not really out to impress anyone afterall, I simply am who I am.  So with that, let me give you some reason's "Why I began this blog.  Probably, the most important reason is to keep our Customers, Friends and Family "up to speed" on various events and happenings here at HorseyFeathers.  Perhaps the release of new Stencil Designs, Primitive Furniture or other Prim "Goodies" newly listed on our online web and eBay store. 

You see, that's what we do!  First, we design and laser-cut Stencils and list them for sale, so crafters and lovers of "Prim" things can paint Signboards and Blocks/Shelf Sitters to sell in their shops, craft shows or simply add to their Rustic/Prim Decor.  My husband Jim and I Laser-Cut all of the stencils we offer on high quality, transparent white, 7 Mil Mylar.  We also paint our designs and offer them not only in our online stores but also in our physcial shop here in Indiana. We love to build Primitive Furniture...be it, Wall or Floor Cupboards, Shelves, Peg Racks and we make all sorts of other Prim "Must Haves"!

Also, I hope to post recipes, tips on stenciling, photo's of our shop, pets and who knows what you might find here!  So, with that, Welcome to our Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment